Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mr Dick

This is my first blog.
So lets me begin my blog starting from ME.
I am dick.
An ordinary university student.
I have a funny name which is DICK.
My name can be found in any of the dictionary, even the Chinese dictionary.
Many people will feel very funny to my name.
Even have a teacher asked me to change my name.
Although my name is funny, but it takes many advantages.
People knows me because my name, people starting be friend with me because of it.
But the disadvantage is, i cannot use my name to sign in some website =.=
But i like my name very well because it was given by my parent.

CALL ME DICK!!
- the end -

thanks for support ^^

6 comments:

Unknown said...

First bolg wor....
Dick wor....

LC cai...
hohoho....

good start! Where is my random 20 facts

Unknown said...

can call lin gu dick?
wahahaha

EzClover said...

Welcome to the blog world.
Haha.
Yalor. Where is my random 20 facts? Hoho..

Hoel said...

write more ting. start from dat 20 facts. hehe

ts said...

wah wah~ many ppl here d.
dick finally nt lazy to blog...
faster faster write more thingz

dick said...

Jek: that is my son la.
Emily: i typed edi lor.
Hauhua:where is urs 20 facts?
ts: i really very lazy.
henry: u are LC also. hoho.

Post a Comment